Ingredients: (roll over the image to see the benefits)
- Raisins are very high in iron, which can be a huge benefit to people with Anemia. They also contain a bunch of fiber to help with digestion, as well as many vitamins found in a B-Complex.
- Cashews have a considerable amount of magnesium, which helps in the fortification of strong bones. Copper is also a main nutrient of cashews which can help strengthen, and repair, skin and hair cells.
- Sunflower Seeds are rich in Vitamin E which is great for overall cardiovascular health, as well being good for the skin. The Vitamin E found in Sunflower Seeds also acts as an antioxidant to kill off excess free radical, as well as an anti-inflammatory agent for the joints and muscles.
- Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of zinc (one ounce contains more than 2 mg of this beneficial mineral). Zinc is important to your body in many ways, including immunity, cell growth and division, sleep, mood, your sense of taste and smell, eye and skin health.
- Almonds are a nutritionally dense food and a 100 gram serving is a rich source of the B vitamins riboflavin and niacin, vitamin E and the essential minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
- Celtic Sea salt is alkalizing to the body, as it has not been exposed to high heat and stripped of its minerals, nor does it have any harmful man-made ingredients added to it. Thus it can help you to prevent and reverse high levels of acids in the body, which in turn eliminates the risks for serious and life-threatening diseases.