Ingredients: (roll over the image to see the benefits)
- Onions contain Chromium, which helps the body process and regulate blood sugar. Onions are also great for the immune system, and they contain sulfides that are similar to garlic in the ways of helping with blood pressure.
- Cashews have a considerable amount of magnesium, which helps in the fortification of strong bones. Copper is also a main nutrient of cashews which can help strengthen, and repair, skin and hair cells.
- Sunflower Seeds are rich in Vitamin E which is great for overall cardiovascular health, as well being good for the skin. The Vitamin E found in Sunflower Seeds also acts as an antioxidant to kill off excess free radical, as well as an anti-inflammatory agent for the joints and muscles.
- Raisins are very high in iron, which can be a huge benefit to people with Anemia. They also contain a bunch of fiber to help with digestion, as well as many vitamins found in a B-Complex.
- Lemons are a great source of Vitamin C which is great for the skin and immune system. Lemons can also break down kidney stones due to the levels of citric acid.
- Celtic Sea salt is alkalizing to the body, as it has not been exposed to high heat and stripped of its minerals, nor does it have any harmful man-made ingredients added to it. Thus it can help you to prevent and reverse high levels of acids in the body, which in turn eliminates the risks for serious and life-threatening diseases.